Jacqueline Fernandez becomes first female star to model in Saudi ad campaign
According to Mid-Day, she is now featuring in a commercial at the Saudi Kosrae International Airport (KSA) airport. This makes her the first woman celebrity to get visibility at the airport.
Jacqueline took to Instagram to unveil her look for the new ad campaign in the KSA . Fernandez believes growing up in the Middle East has shaped her personality.
“Growing up in the Arab culture, understanding their traditions (and) their culture is extremely, extremely beautiful and intricate,” she told Arab News.
“There is just a sense of giving I feel in the Middle East, and there is a sense of extreme respect to everyone around you. Also, their fashion sense is amazing. I love the way Arab women dress, the way the carry themselves, it is very, very elegant,” she added.
On the other hand, Jacqueline is gearing up for the release of her upcoming Netflix film ‘Drive’. She will also star in Netflix’s ‘Mrs. Serial Killer’ – a film directed by celebrity choreographer Farah Khan’s husband Shirish Kunder.
- Rain stops second day of 1st Test match with Sri Lanka at 222 against ...10:55 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Lawyers, doctors on strike after PIC clash10:30 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Stern action to be taken against violent lawyers, says Punjab Health ...09:30 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019