Jacqueline Fernandez becomes first female star to model in Saudi ad campaign
According to Mid-Day, she is now featuring in a commercial at the Saudi Kosrae International Airport (KSA) airport. This makes her the first woman celebrity to get visibility at the airport.
Jacqueline took to Instagram to unveil her look for the new ad campaign in the KSA. Fernandez believes growing up in the Middle East has shaped her personality.
“Growing up in the Arab culture, understanding their traditions (and) their culture is extremely, extremely beautiful and intricate,” she told Arab News.
“There is just a sense of giving I feel in the Middle East, and there is a sense of extreme respect to everyone around you. Also, their fashion sense is amazing. I love the way Arab women dress, the way the carry themselves, it is very, very elegant,” she added.
On the other hand, Jacqueline is gearing up for the release of her upcoming Netflix film ‘Drive’. She will also star in Netflix’s ‘Mrs. Serial Killer’ – a film directed by celebrity choreographer Farah Khan’s husband Shirish Kunder.
- OPPO – Zoom into imagination now with a better price at the right ...05:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020