New COVID-19 travel advisory issued by CAA
KARACHI - The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has issued new travel advisory to contain the spread of COVID-19, dividing the passengers coming from abroad into two categories.
According to the new CAA advisory, Individuals arriving from China, Japan, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia and other countries have been placed in category A and have been given exemption from coronavirus test and PCR.
Passengers of category B will undergo COVID-19 test within 96 hours before travelling. All travelers arriving from abroad will have to fill health declaration form.
The new advisory will remain into effect from October 19 till the end year 2020.
- Army Chief reiterates to enhance combat readiness to withstand ...11:49 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- No plan to impose governor rule in Sindh, says Imran Ismail10:50 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- ‘Samsung AI Forum 2020’ explores future of Artificial ...10:04 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Bank AL Habib declares Rs13.13 billion profit after tax09:48 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Woman gang-raped for ten days after lured to higher labour wages in ...09:36 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- 'Parwaz Hai Junoon' to commercially release in China in November01:36 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Maya Ali and Emmad Irfani to star in Shoaib Mansoor's upcoming film12:37 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's ‘Bench’ screened at Cannes International ...12:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran and CM Buzdar irked over CCPO leaked call controversy02:51 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Twitter showed Jammu and Kashmir as part of China01:47 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- No, there is no 'Civil War' in Karachi; Indian fake news on Pakistan ...01:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Shehbaz Sharif 'be provided mattress, chair and home cooked food in ...11:59 AM | 22 Oct, 2020