Pakistani soldier embraces martyrdom in terrorist attack from Afghanistan
RAWALPINDI – A soldier of the Pakistan Army has embraced martyrdom after terrorists opened fire from the Afghan side of the border between two Asian neighbours, the military's media wing said Wednesday.
The Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) has identified the deceased as Havaldar Tanvir, who was performing his duties in Bajaur district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Another soldier sustained injured, the ISPR added.
This is a developing story. More to follow
- 37th Millat Tractors Governors Cup Golf commences today04:20 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2020: Day 304:16 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Kapil Dev suffers heart attack, undergoes angioplasty in Delhi04:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020