Sindh CM Murad Ali Shah faces NAB in Roshan Sindh Program scam
KARACHI – Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah has appeared before the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) in Roshan Sindh Program inquiry today (Wednesday).
According to media details, a four-member team of NAB has interrogated the chief minister regarding sugar subsidy case and wheat crisis.
The anti-graft watchdog has claimed that several companies won contracts worth billions of rupees for the project by paying bribes.
The Sindh chief minister faced the inquiry over multiple cases for about one hour in the NAB office.
- Sindh police officers applied leaves on Bilawal House directions: ...11:34 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- UN expresses dismay at arrests of activists in India, restrictions on ...11:21 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Famous Na'at Khawan Mehboob Hamdani passes away in Lahore10:51 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Sana Javed and Umair Jaswal tie the knot10:23 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- IHOP opens its first-ever branch in Karachi's Khayaban-e-Shahbaz09:54 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Jeff Bridges diagnosed with cancer03:06 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020