IHC indicts Zahir Jaffar and five others in Noor Mukadam's murder case
Zahir Jaffer, the prime suspect in the murder of Noor Mukadam, has been charged for the crime by the Islamabad High Court on Thursday.
Besides Jaffer, two of the family’s employees — Jamil and Jan Mohammad — were also indicted, along with the Chief Executive Officer of Therapy Works, Tahir Zahoor.
Additional sessions judge Atta Rabbani indicted a total of six individuals in the case and all the accused were brought to the court from Rawalpindi’s Adiala Jail.
Noor Mukadam, a 27-year-old woman, was raped and murdered with a sharp instrument on July 20 within the limits of the Kohsar police station in Islamabad. A case of murder was later registered at the same police station by Noor’s father, former Pakistani ambassador Shaukat Ali Mukadam.
- PM Shehbaz condemns campaign ridiculing sacrifices of Pakistan Army ...05:04 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Mourners take out 8th Muharram processions across Pakistan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Anoushey Ashraf’s new TikTok video goes viral12:54 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022