Katrina Kaif is being trolled mercilessly by social media for hurting 'religious sentiments'
LAHORE - Atul Agnihotri, Salman Khan's brother in law and Bollywood actor/filmmaker shared a video that makes Katrina Kaif find her way into social media trouble. It shows mother Salma Khan, sister Alvira, Arbaaz, Sohail, Salman, Aayush Sharma - Arpita Khan Sharma and Katrina Kaif performing Ganesha Aarti at his residence.
The trouble is that Katrina is seen doing her Arti in an anti-clockwise manner while others are doing it the correct way.
People are comparing Katrina's way with the others and are feeling offended at her hurting religious sentiments by being careless.
"But why is the aarti circular motion is done anti-clockwise !!!its wrong !!", wrote one user.
"You are doing aarti in the wrong direction Happy Ganesh Chaturthi ?", said another.
Katrina sparked a religious debate amongst her fans and we hope celebs are more careful with such actions because they don't know how much people note their every step.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020