Mobile internet services disrupted in parts of Pakistan
LAHORE – Wireless broadband internet services facing disruption in parts of the country, leaving the users in agony.
People using 4G services of country’s cellular companies are unable to connect with it while there is no official statement from the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) in this regard.
A user revealed on Twitter that 3G/4G services are unavailable for last two days. As the disruption was reported by the user, the cellular companies replied instantly, asking the user to share details for assistance.
Another user Benazir Shah claimed that internet services have been blocked in Lahore due to the ongoing operation against the Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan.
Cell phone internet services have been blocked in parts of Lahore due to the ongoing operation against TLP, police officials confirm.— Benazir Shah (@Benazir_Shah) April 15, 2021
Normally, the internet disruption occurs when international submarine cables develop fault. But, there is no any report about fault in the cables.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa, wife recover from coronavirus01:17 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- PAKvNZ: Kiwis to tour Pakistan for the first time in 18 years12:30 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- WATCH: Rangers deployed in Bhong after mob ransacks Hindu temple11:35 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan Army Chief calls for resolution of Kashmir dispute as per ...11:09 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Nescafe Basement’s Xulfi accused of sexual harassment11:02 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Komal Rizvi celebrates 40th birthday with family09:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021