Pakistan mourns over the second death anniversary of Qandeel Baloch
“I am inspiration to those ladies who are treated badly by society. I will keep on achieving and I know you will keep on hating.” QB
Today we mark the second death anniversary of a not so educated female but brave enough to talk about women empowerment. Challenging the norms of society and brave enough to question male dominance present in our country. She gained all the eyes and likes for her videos and pictures making her a social media influencer some of the international media even compared her with Kim Kardashian.
“At least international media can see how I am trying to change the typical orthodox mindset of people who don’t want to come out of their shells of false beliefs and old practices.” -QB
However there were facts about her no one acknowledged or even discussed. She was a victim of child marriage, she went against the ‘norms of society’, questioned religious figures and even talked about how media organizations wanted her onboard just to get their ratings high.
“As a woman we must stand up for ourselves. As a woman we must stand up for each other.”-QB
Even her death was a Controversy in itself, there were many unanswered questions and mysteries which remain. We ask what was her crime? Her gender or brave was soul?
“I will fight for right. I will not give up. I will reach my goal and absolutely nothing will stop me.” -QB
- Aamir Liaquat faces police complaint over lashing out at traffic cop ...10:55 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Turkey imposes 10-day mandatory quarantine for travellers from ...10:14 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 3,582 new infections, 67 deaths09:10 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021