Netizens slammed Ahmed Ali Butt on criticizing Aurat March
LAHORE - Pakistani actor Ahmed Ali Butt has is being highly criticized by social media users after he had shared his views about the Aurat March in an Instagram post last week.
It all started when comedy actor Butt posted a picture on his official Instagram account condemning the women march, held on March 8, by writing:
“It’s amazing to see some women hold a banner of ‘Apni Roti Khud Banao’ (Make your own chapatti) as if they make rotis (chapattis) everyday in their homes… bhabi, Instagram ya Snapchat se fursat milegi toh maloom hoga na ke roti kesi pakti hai (You’ll only know how to make a chapatti once you’re done using Instagram or Snapchat).”
He further added that"Stop spreading hatred towards men in the name of feminism , he further wrote that true feminism is when men and women share responsibilities, that if a woman cooks food for husband then husband should go to school to pick children, or if women do job then husband should make kids go to sleep."
Here is the post:
He ended his caption by writing that an only a helping woman completes a man, and a woman with supporting man is free.
Let's go through some of the reactions to the JPNA actor's highly problematic Instagram post:
Share your thoughts with us in the comments box below.
- Three Pakistani soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020