Leg spinner Shadab Khan determined to deliver in World Cup 2019
The 20-year-old was replaced by Yasir Shah for the tour of England after he was diagnosed with hepatitis. Pakistan Cricket Board arranged an appointment for him with a London-based gastroenterology and hepatology specialist.
"I became somewhat frustrated when I first learned about that (hepatitis) but my other colleagues in the squad have been very supportive," he told media here at Pindi Cricket Stadium.
"I also remained optimistic because the viral infection was found at its initial stage. And now after two weeks of medication, it's out of my blood,” he added.
He said that he was heading to the World Cup and was determined to deliver the best.
"We have been going there over the last three years and playing regularly there. So I don’t think I will feel difficulty to acclimatize there. What I have to do is to get in my rhythm. Mentally, I am ready to deliver."
- PakvsNZ: Pakistan cricket team reaches New Zealand for series05:31 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Karachi University announces open merit admissions 202104:49 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Samba Bank, Techlogix join hands to introduce Digital Lending03:13 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Arzoo Raja Case, 44-year old husband charged for rape of minor03:00 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- HEC ends two-year BA/BSc degree programmes02:24 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020