Shehbaz Sharif revokes declaring Jati Umra residence as CM Punjab camp office
LAHORE - Chief Minister Punjab Shehbaz Sharif repealed a notification declaring former premier Nawaz Sharif's palatial Jati Umra residence as, 'CM Punjab camp office'.
The directives came on Wednesday, after a summary which was moved for the said purpose was initially improved with an official notification to the effect signed by Additional Chief Secretary, Farhan Aziz Khawaja.
Earlier, the ancestral home of Sharif family 180-H Model Town was denotified as CM camp office.
The denotification came after Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf NA-120 candidate Dr Yasmin Rashid lodged a complaint accusing Maryam Nawaz Sharif and federal ministers of using the CM camp office for election campaigning.
In a notification issued by the CM office and signed by Special Secretary to Chief Minister Punjab Syed Waseem Raza Jaffery, it said that the “The Competent Authority has desired that 180-H. Model Town Lahore may please be de-notified as ‘Chief Minister’s Camp Office’, with immediate effect.
- Court moved seeking independent commission to probe Saqib Nisar’s ...03:52 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Hassan Ali joins Waqar Younis, Imran Khan in elite list after taking ...02:25 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Debt-ridden journalist hangs himself after being fired01:51 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Indian 'Gutka Man' who sparks meme fest says ‘I wasn't eating ...01:07 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021