Applications for e-ROZGAAR open till Nov 24
LAHORE - Applications for the new cycle of “e-Rozgaar Program”, a joint project of the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) and Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports have been invited from graduates for free training to earn through the internet and taking freelancing as a serious profession.
The applications have been invited for 31 centres in the province of Punjab for the intake of the new batch, which will remain open till 24th November 2019.
“e-Rozgaar Program” launched in the mid-2017 to guide and groom graduates from a variety of backgrounds.
The applications are open for 31 Centers across Punjab for the new batch. The interested candidates can apply online for free through e-Rozgaar website https://www.erozgaar.pitb.gov.pk/apply and get further details from the official e-Rozgaar Facebook page: www.facebook.com/erozgaar.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019