TECNO launches TikTok Campaign #TECNOSPARK4MORE for Pakistani audience
LAHORE - TECNO has rolled out yet interesting campaign #TecnoSpark4more on TikTok. The goal of the campaign is to boost the profile of TECNO among millennials. Since their most popular phone so far is Spark 4, the campaign is focusing on highlighting features of Spark 4 through this campaign.
This is the first time, a smartphone brand in Pakistan has taken initiative to target millennials on TikTok, a place online, where they spend most of their time. TECNO’s first TikTok campaign #Sparkthespeed was a challenge that became very popular instantly and received 4.9B views in just 15 days and now views have reached more than 5.7B.
For this #TecnoSpark4more campaign, TECNO is working with TikTok influencers who have come up with brilliant concepts for their videos and this shows the second TikTok campaign is also following in the footsteps of the previous campaign in terms of popularity.
Regarding the TikTok campaign, General Manager, Creek Ma, said, “TikTok is the most popular application among Gen Z. So, we are trying to reach out to them where they are available and we intend to make them aware of what our brand offers to them at budget-friendly prices. They will get a lot of incredible surprises as the campaign will unfold.”
TikTok creators have come up with very ingenious videos that show their expressions when they get their hands on TECNO Spark 4 for the first time. The audience can very well notice the shiny back panel that gives premium look to the phone in these videos. The mega display is also quite noticeable in the video. The audience can see that the phone is so comfortable to hold.
TECNO has chosen a very appropriate time to execute this campaign as holiday’s season is just around the corner and users will have ample time to scroll down their social media timelines and watch these videos. Other brands can learn from this successful PR strategy and use similar practices to keep their users entertained.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019