Two Pakistani women injured as India violates ceasefire along LoC
MUZAFFARABAD - At least two women were injured after Indian Army resorted to unprovoked firing in Peer Naiza area in violation of ceasefire along with the Line of Control (LoC).
Local media reports say Indian army violated ceasefire near the Line of Control and opened firing nearby the LoC, leaving two women injured. A local tv quoted police about the injured women.
Violation of ceasefire near the Line of Control by Indian army is a matter which Indian army does not consider even illegal or unlawful.
On Tuesday, the Foreign Office also gave strong response to Indian Defence Minister Rajnath over his irresponsible statements against Pakistan, saying that he “such statements were provocative”. The foreign office said that it is the mindset of BJP from where extremism is quite visible and threatening for the peace and harmony in the region.
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020