Two Pakistani women injured as India violates ceasefire along LoC
MUZAFFARABAD - At least two women were injured after Indian Army resorted to unprovoked firing in Peer Naiza area in violation of ceasefire along with the Line of Control (LoC).
Local media reports say Indian army violated ceasefire near the Line of Control and opened firing nearby the LoC , leaving two women injured. A local tv quoted police about the injured women.
Violation of ceasefire near the Line of Control by Indian army is a matter which Indian army does not consider even illegal or unlawful.
On Tuesday, the Foreign Office also gave strong response to Indian Defence Minister Rajnath over his irresponsible statements against Pakistan , saying that he “such statements were provocative”. The foreign office said that it is the mindset of BJP from where extremism is quite visible and threatening for the peace and harmony in the region.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019