YouTuber Hina Mehmood arrested for hacking and sharing obscene videos of women
The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) arrested a YouTuber Hina Mehmood for hacking social media accounts of a citizen.
Hina Mehhmood is a YouTuber who has been working for the various YouTube channels as a reporter and anchor.
She was arrested on the complaint launched by higher officials of the government.
During an interrogation by Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), it came to light that she tried to hack the Gmail, Hotmail, Skype, Instagram, and Snapchat accounts of a man and later on she shared a few improper videos from his social media handles to others.
She is also accused for disseminating inappropriate videos from two different WhatsApp numbers and she also used VPN to avoid being scrutinized.
The initial investigations also suggested that the accused has a lot of inappropriate videos of higher government officials.
- Transparency Int'l survey suggests more than 90pc of Pakistanis ...01:47 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian army helicopter carrying chief of defence staff Bipin Rawat ...01:18 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- US Consulate General in Lahore expresses satisfaction over election ...01:01 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- ECP warns PM Imran not to visit Peshawar ahead of local body polls12:35 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Railways minister suspends driver, assistant for halting train to buy ...11:42 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- ‘Dream come true’ – Aima Baig becomes Spotify Pakistan’s most ...09:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021