YouTuber Hina Mehmood arrested for hacking and sharing obscene videos of women
The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) arrested a YouTuber Hina Mehmood for hacking social media accounts of a citizen.
Hina Mehhmood is a YouTuber who has been working for the various YouTube channels as a reporter and anchor.
She was arrested on the complaint launched by higher officials of the government.
During an interrogation by Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), it came to light that she tried to hack the Gmail, Hotmail, Skype, Instagram, and Snapchat accounts of a man and later on she shared a few improper videos from his social media handles to others.
She is also accused for disseminating inappropriate videos from two different WhatsApp numbers and she also used VPN to avoid being scrutinized.
The initial investigations also suggested that the accused has a lot of inappropriate videos of higher government officials.
- Barbados all set to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state next week12:44 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KP judge suspended as Lower Dir woman comes up with rape, bribery ...10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021