My daughters give me so much joy and love: Shahid Afridi
Famous men often have to combine work with one of the most responsible occupations in life: fatherhood.
The parenting role of the father to his daughter may be one of the most difficult and significant of human relationships but nothing beats the love and comfort that it brings.
There is no doubt in the power of the father-daughter relationship and former cricketer Shahid Afridi feels blessed to be surrounded by his five angels.
Afridi recently posted a picture of himself with his newest born Arwa and his other daughter Asmara. The photo was accompanied by a heartfelt caption that read:
“Blessed to be surrounded by my angels Arwa and Asmara. Asmara was waiting for Arwa to wake-up and give her that million-dollar smile.”
View this post on Instagram
Blessed to be surrounded by my angels Arwa and Asmara. Asmara was waiting for Arwa to wake-up and give her that million dollar smile. So much joy and love my daughters give me, they make my mornings and my whole day worth it. May Allah bless them. Take good care and love your children ❤️
“So much joy and love my daughters give me, they make my mornings and my whole day worth it. May Allah bless them. Take good care and love your children,” concluded Afridi.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 255,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,365 confirmed ...08:48 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020