Saudi strike hits Doctors Without Borders hospital in Yemen
ADEN (News Desk) - The Saudi-led coalition has targeted a Doctors Without Borders hospital in Hajja province of Yemen which left at least 11 people dead, the group accused on Tuesday.
According to media reports, the attack took place on Monday afternoon. One member of the staff was also among the killed While several other sustained serious injuries.
A spokesman said that they have published the GPS co-ordinates of all the hospital working in the conflict zones and the information was also available with the allies forces in Yemen.
The hospital full of patients and the local and international staff members was ruthlessly attacked and no respect was also shown for the wounded, the statement added.
The Saudi airstrike came only 48 hours after the the Doctors Without Borders had accused the allies of an attack on a school in Saada, Yemen. Ten children were killed in the strike.
- British Pakistani lawyer fights case for 34,000 international ...04:38 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- ‘Kaptaan’ reiterates commitment to fight till last ball03:30 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- WATCH – Aamir Liaquat recites naat after Vote of Confidence03:15 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Vote of confidence – Pakistani celebs voice support for PM Imran ...02:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's hit song crosses 1 billion Youtube views02:42 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021