Saudi strike hits Doctors Without Borders hospital in Yemen
ADEN (News Desk) - The Saudi-led coalition has targeted a Doctors Without Borders hospital in Hajja province of Yemen which left at least 11 people dead, the group accused on Tuesday.
According to media reports, the attack took place on Monday afternoon. One member of the staff was also among the killed While several other sustained serious injuries.
A spokesman said that they have published the GPS co-ordinates of all the hospital working in the conflict zones and the information was also available with the allies forces in Yemen.
The hospital full of patients and the local and international staff members was ruthlessly attacked and no respect was also shown for the wounded, the statement added.
The Saudi airstrike came only 48 hours after the the Doctors Without Borders had accused the allies of an attack on a school in Saada, Yemen. Ten children were killed in the strike.
- Taliban delegation begins talks with Western officials, rights ...11:52 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Over 22,000 government officers in Pakistan are dual national: Report11:05 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- South Africa clean sweep ODI series against India10:56 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Turkey launching 50 new development projects in Pakistan this year10:17 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- British lawmaker claims she was removed as minister over 'Muslimness'09:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Asim Azhar wishes Merub Ali on her birthday04:19 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021