Pakistan Army arranges free medical camp in Lower Dir
The medical team comprising seven doctors, including two females and five males, examined the patients including 524 men, 403 women, 176 children and 18 students.
Local population of the Lower Dir area thanked the Pakistan Army for arranging the free medical camp in this mountainous terrain.
Pakistan Army sets up free medical camp in ... 11:56 PM | 7 Jan, 2019
KARACHI – Pakistan Army has established a free medical camp for three days at Tharparkar, says a press release of ...
Last week, the military established a three-day free medical camp at Tharparkar. Army doctors including physicians, ENT specialists, dental surgeons and gynecologists, and paramedics provided essential medical treatment to over 1700 patients during the medical camp, according to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:25 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202111:11 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Punjab Governor Ch Sarwar criticises own govt for failing to ...11:04 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK – Pakistan beat Bangladesh by 8 wickets in first Test match10:38 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021