Man kills lawyer and his brother after losing case
MULTAN – Senior lawyer Sabir Qureshi and his brother were brutally murdered in Multan by a disgruntled client after losing a case in court.
Police have arrested the culprit, Faizan and are searching for his three accomplices who aided him in the murders.
The four attackers broke into Qureshi’s house and brutally tortured him and his brother to death for losing the case. Police say the murderers tried to make the crime look like a robbery and ran away with several valuables. They tried to immolate the bodies after staging the robbery, but apparently failed to do so.
SSP Investigation Amir Niazi said the primary suspect, Faizan, was arrested after a four-day investigation and his help will be used to arrest his accomplices.
Pakistani man killed wife, infant daughter and ... 06:25 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
RAWALPINDI – Police have arrested a public officer who admitted to killing his wife and 18-month-old daughter in ...
- PSL6, Match 6 - Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings by 5 wickets10:53 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- COVID-19 – Pakistan announces to allow indoor dinning, weddings in ...10:01 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Twitteratis react after world’s largest stadium renamed after ...09:37 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Karachi Kings’ Babar and Sharjeel set highest opening partnership ...08:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Hassan Ali and Chris Gayle shake a leg on the Googly Challenge04:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Indian TikToker turns out to be Shoaib Akhtar’s doppelgänger02:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Shaniera Akram reminds netizens to 'Pawri' with their masks on02:30 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021