Mahira Khan dives into the concept of feeling lost in oneself
Taking the time for reflection is a bit of a lost art in 2020.
It's becoming more and more challenging having to navigate through these unprecedented times but here’s a film that will somewhat help you relate to what you’re feeling these days.
Qissa Nagri’s Alehdagi, has Mahira Khan narrating "a heartfelt conversation with one’s own soul and the disruption that comes with it."
The writing - called Hamesha yahi hota hai - makes us ponder upon how disconnected we are from various things in our lives. Moreover, it discuss concepts like anxiety, depression and self-reflection. Given the current situation of the world, this film urges you to think about life on a personal level.
Starring Maamen Qutubshahi and the writer-director himself Ahmed Sarym, Mahira Khan narrates the video. The sinister music that adds to the overall vibe has been composed by Adeel Husain.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020