Pakistan IT minister Aminul Haq tests positive for coronavirus
KARACHI – Federal Minister for Information Technology and Telecommunications Syed Aminul Haq has gone into self-isolation after testing positive for coronavirus on Tuesday.
The Muttahida Qaumi Movement Pakistan (MQM-P) leader confirmed that he had been suffering from persistent fever for the past one week which had turned into typhoid.
Yesterday, Sindh's Women Development minister Shehla Raza tested positive for the coronavirus, requesting people to pray for her recovery.
Sindh women minister Shehla Raza contracts ... 03:51 PM | 15 Jun, 2020
KARACHI – Another politician in Pakistan has tested positive for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) as the number ...
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020