Maryam Nawaz Sharif joins Instagram
Instagram is one of celebrities' favorite social media platforms, whether it’s about making their relationship public or just posting some BTS moments , there are plenty of stars who give us glimpses of their everyday life.
While some prominent figures were early adopters of Instagram, more and more famous people have finally joined in and the most recent one is Mariam Nawaz.
The politician took over her account on Monday and put up an introductory post. Her account was previously being handled by her team.
"Previously handled by my team, this account shall now be handled by me personally," wrote Maryam Nawaz in her post.
"I wish to keep it as apolitical as possible so you and I can have more human moments."
She added, "For my views related to politics, I will keep using my Twitter handle."
The politician already has over 136,000 followers so let's see what she has to share with us in the future.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020