Sonya Hussain replaces Faryal Mehmood in upcoming film
Gohar Rasheed and Faryal Mehmood were all set to work in a movie about lockdown.
However, according to multiple media reports, director Abu Aleha has revealed that there the female protagonist has been changed.
Instead of Faryal, popular actor Sonya Hussyn will be starring in Abu Aleha’s Lockdown.
The actress decided to leave because of scheduling conflicts and personal commitments.
“Faryal has left the project because the character became so difficult that there was a need for workshops and due to her personal issues like marriage and health, she couldn't give us time required for this role,” Aleha told Dawn Images.
Scripted by Abida Ahmed, the love story will most likely be released on a digital platform like Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.
The shoot for the film is reportedly underway. The release date is yet to be announced.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sigh of relief as Pakistan govt reduces prices of 94 lifesaving drugs07:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- NAB summons Maulana Fazlur Rehman in corruption, assets’ inquiry07:10 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Federal govt allowed Nawaz Sharif to go abroad, remarks IHC06:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Punjab educational boards announce Intermediate exams’ results06:39 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020