Sonya Hussain replaces Faryal Mehmood in upcoming film
Gohar Rasheed and Faryal Mehmood were all set to work in a movie about lockdown.
However, according to multiple media reports, director Abu Aleha has revealed that there the female protagonist has been changed.
Instead of Faryal, popular actor Sonya Hussyn will be starring in Abu Aleha’s Lockdown.
The actress decided to leave because of scheduling conflicts and personal commitments.
“Faryal has left the project because the character became so difficult that there was a need for workshops and due to her personal issues like marriage and health, she couldn't give us time required for this role,” Aleha told Dawn Images.
Scripted by Abida Ahmed, the love story will most likely be released on a digital platform like Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.
The shoot for the film is reportedly underway. The release date is yet to be announced.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- OPPO launches the stellar more fun, more experience OPPO A11K – A ...08:46 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020