Sonya Hussain replaces Faryal Mehmood in upcoming film
Gohar Rasheed and Faryal Mehmood were all set to work in a movie about lockdown.
However, according to multiple media reports, director Abu Aleha has revealed that there the female protagonist has been changed.
Instead of Faryal, popular actor Sonya Hussyn will be starring in Abu Aleha’s Lockdown.
The actress decided to leave because of scheduling conflicts and personal commitments.
“Faryal has left the project because the character became so difficult that there was a need for workshops and due to her personal issues like marriage and health, she couldn't give us time required for this role,” Aleha told Dawn Images.
Scripted by Abida Ahmed, the love story will most likely be released on a digital platform like Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.
The shoot for the film is reportedly underway. The release date is yet to be announced.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Imran announces funeral grant for overseas Pakistanis08:46 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Indian forces kill three youth in occupied Kashmir08:27 PM | 6 May, 2021
- First pictures of prime suspect in British woman's murder in Pakistan ...07:54 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PCB, NCOC decide on venue of PSL 2021’s remaining matches today06:48 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi reveals ex-husband Shamoon Abbasi is also her ...04:32 PM | 6 May, 2021