#Christchurch: Pewdiepie finally comments after Brandon Tarrant takes his name in video
A gunman who had broadcast part of the attack that left at least 49 people dead urged those watching to “subscribe to PewDiePie,” referring to the alias used by Felix Kjellberg, a Swede whose channel has long dominated YouTube and courted controversy along the way.
PewDiePie has issued a response to having his name attached to the New Zealand mosque massacre, saying he was “sickened” by any connection to the incident.
“Just heard news of the devastating reports from Christchurch, New Zealand. I feel absolutely sickened having my name uttered by this person,” PewDiePie (real name Felix Kjellberg) said on Twitter. “My heart and thoughts go out to the victims, families and everyone affected by this tragedy.”
- Prime suspect in Faisalabad sexual assault case publicly beaten up in ...06:57 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan lose early wickets in 187 run chase in second ...06:33 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022