Pakistan-Bangladesh series postponed amid Coronavirus fear
KARACHI - The Pakistan and Bangladesh cricket boards have decided to postpone the upcoming One-Day International and Test in Karachi for a later date, said a press release.
The two boards will now work together to identify a future opportunity to complete the ICC World Test Championship commitment. The first Test of the series was played in Rawalpindi from 7-10 February, which Pakistan won by an innings and 44 runs.
The Bangladesh men’s national cricket team was due to arrive in Karachi on 29 March to play an ODI on 1 April and the second ICC World Test Championship Test from 5-9 April.
Meanwhile, the PCB has also indefinitely postponed the Pakistan Cup one-day tournament, which was scheduled to start from 25 March.
- World’s largest copy of Quran being made in Pakistan07:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- First PIA flight to Oman’s Salalah airport receives water cannon ...07:05 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- TECNO successfully completes Islamabad matches for the PUBG Campus ...04:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021