I truly am my father’s reflection: Imran Abbas
Kids often take after their parents, but sometimes they can look eerily similar.
Imran Abbas is truly his father’s reflection as the resemblance between them is simply astounding.
Recently the actor took to Instagram to post a picture of his deceased father in his younger days and its safe to say good looks run in the family!
View this post on Instagram
While growing up I would often look at my father’s pictures and wonder, will I ever be that handsome? Seeing the pictures in my hands, he would always smile and pat on my back, assuring me that I’ll grow up to be his reflection. Over the years I had forgotten about this promise, but one day while rummaging through my things at home during lockdown I came across this picture again, looking at it I couldn’t believe how much I resemble my dad now. I discovered he was right all along, I truly am his refection. It was so heartwarming to find these #GharMeinChuppiKhushian. Tell me about your #GharMeinChuppiKhushian in the comments below. I am also nominating @iamreemakhan @zahid.ahmed.official @wasimakramliveofficial @arsalanhshah @lailawasti to share with me their #GharMeinChuppiKhushian #Omore
“While growing up I would often look at my father’s pictures and wonder, will I ever be that handsome? Seeing the pictures in my hands, he would always smile and pat on my back assuring me that I will grow up to be his reflection. Over the years I had forgotten about that promise, but looking at this picture again I couldn’t believe how much I resemble my dad now. I discovered he was right all along, I truly am his reflection,” read the caption under the post.
Whether it's their hair, their face shape, or simply the way they pose, we can definitely spot the family resemblance, and marvel at the wonders of nature.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Ex-SC judge to hear Umar Akmal’s appeal against PCB ban05:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 70,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,519 confirmed ...05:46 PM | 31 May, 2020
- E-Exhibition in the time of COVID-1905:33 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Al Aqsa mosque reopens after two months of closure over coronavirus05:12 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020