After Sindh CM, industries minister tests positive for COVID-19
KARACHI – Sindh minister Jam Ikramullah Khan Dharejo has tested positive for novel coronavirus on Monday.
Ikramullah Khan Dharejo, Sindh’s who holds the portfolio of industries and commerce minister, was feeling fatigue and mild fever for a few days and was detected COVID-19 positive in diagnostic test.
After confirmation of the virus, he has quarantined himself on the advice of the doctors at his residence.
Earlier on Friday, CM hief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah, was tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
Besides him, Sindh’s Additional Home Secretary Sindh home department Usman Chachar, staff officer, Saeedullah and a number of staff working at the Sindh provincial secretariat have also been tested positive for the COVID-19 infection.
- Israeli president confirms meeting with Pakistani expats’ delegation12:25 PM | 29 May, 2022
- Pakistan likely to hike gas tariff after withdrawing petroleum ...11:59 AM | 29 May, 2022
- Pakistani delegation leaves for India for talks on water disputes11:16 AM | 29 May, 2022
- Voting underway for Balochistan local bodies elections08:57 AM | 29 May, 2022
- Watch – Saba Qamar loses her cool at press conference09:36 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022