After Sindh CM, industries minister tests positive for COVID-19
KARACHI – Sindh minister Jam Ikramullah Khan Dharejo has tested positive for novel coronavirus on Monday.
Ikramullah Khan Dharejo, Sindh’s who holds the portfolio of industries and commerce minister, was feeling fatigue and mild fever for a few days and was detected COVID-19 positive in diagnostic test.
After confirmation of the virus, he has quarantined himself on the advice of the doctors at his residence.
Earlier on Friday, CM hief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah, was tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
Besides him, Sindh’s Additional Home Secretary Sindh home department Usman Chachar, staff officer, Saeedullah and a number of staff working at the Sindh provincial secretariat have also been tested positive for the COVID-19 infection.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 11 April 202108:52 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan's first-ever liver auto-transplantation carried out at ...11:20 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Indian troops’ attack on mosque in occupied ...10:33 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Fawad Alam wants to work with Mahira Khan, Mehwish Hayat after ...07:01 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Meera debunks rumours about her mental state03:51 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021