Mathira's new TVC might be outraging some segments of our society
There is no doubt that such products need to advertised to the masses in encapsulating ways, but then there's always debate as to the way a certain message has been delivered. In this regard, it seems like this certain advertisement took it just a way too far for the ordinary consumer mind to accept.
It has been a far cry that such TVCs should be stopped from publicity by the censor board, as it seems like they damage not only the ethics but also the codes of conduct of advertisement in Pakistan.
Does Mathira's new Josh ad disregard our socio-cultural and religious values? Does it come in the way of family entertainment? Has it seriously portrayed the dire essence of a context in the wrong way?
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan’s first meme auctioned for $52,00009:40 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021