Shahid Afridi undergoes MRI scans in Lahore
According to Afridi, he was feeling pain in his right knee since he returned home from UK and went to get precautionary scans ahead of national T20 tournament.
“I am firm to play T20 tournament, and I hope I’ll be able to recover from pain in time,” the former captain said and added, “I wanted to have precautionary scans due to pain and will soon receive the reports.”
- Govt refuses to divulge information on gifts received by PM Imran ...03:20 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- LHC full bench hearing cases against Musharraf, Zardari and Gillani ...02:10 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Kiwis captain terms pulling out of Pakistan ahead of historic series ...01:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subasi stuns fans with new swimsuit photo05:26 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021