100-day Agenda: PTI plans major reshuffle in federal, provincial top bureaucracy
ISLAMABAD - In a step towards the realisation of the much-hyped 100-day plan after holding the reins of the government, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has decided to reshuffle top bureaucracy at both federal and provincial levels, local media reported.
The key decision of the major reshuffle was taken in a high-level meeting headed by PTI chairman Imran Khan and attended by Jahangir Tareen, Shah Mehmood Qureshi and former Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chief secretary Arbab Shehzad.
Shehzad presented a suggestion to change the heads of the federal and provincial institutions, and officers previously appointed at key position on political pressure. The recommendation was accepted by the party leadership.
Imran Khan, the in-waiting prime minister, has planned to change the chiefs of Federal Board of Revenue, NEPRA, Railways, Pakistan International Airlines and other institutions.
The PTI has decided to assigned task for these key slots to the person who have expertise in their respective profession during the first 100 days.
- Nine Pakistani companies participate in 22nd Intersec Dubai04:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- ADB president calls on PM Imran in Davos04:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019