100-day Agenda: PTI plans major reshuffle in federal, provincial top bureaucracy
The key decision of the major reshuffle was taken in a high-level meeting headed by PTI chairman Imran Khan and attended by Jahangir Tareen, Shah Mehmood Qureshi and former Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chief secretary Arbab Shehzad.
Shehzad presented a suggestion to change the heads of the federal and provincial institutions, and officers previously appointed at key position on political pressure. The recommendation was accepted by the party leadership.
Imran Khan, the in-waiting prime minister, has planned to change the chiefs of Federal Board of Revenue, NEPRA, Railways, Pakistan International Airlines and other institutions.
The PTI has decided to assigned task for these key slots to the person who have expertise in their respective profession during the first 100 days.
- PTI office holders pledge to take part in Haqeeqi Azadi movement as ...09:59 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Farmers end week-long protest in Islamabad on govt's assurances09:35 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Stranded Pakistanis return home as Iran reopens Taftan border after ...09:11 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Top spymasters included in PM House audio leaks probe team08:23 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hira Tareen treats fans with beach photos07:43 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Anoushey Ashraf’s new beach video goes viral04:55 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- 'Jo Tu Na Mila x Habibi Mashup' – Asim Azhar releases new song with ...06:15 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022