Student commits suicide over ‘infatuation with teacher’
The 14-year-old boy, who studied at a small private school in a village near Tarnol, was in his classroom when he took the gun and shot himself in the stomach.
“I cannot live without her … I love [her] very much. I wonder why these people don’t let us live,” the boy allegedly wrote in a letter.
The three-page-long, written in poorly-structured Roman Urdu, started with an apology to the school’s principal.
“Sorry sir, I know I shouldn’t have done all this in school, but I cannot help it, I am in love. If possible, forgive me,” the boy wrote.
Further, he allegedly wrote in the letter that he did not want to die.
“Rescue me if possible because I do not want to die. I want to live with [her] forever… After I die, tell her that my love is real,” the letter read.
According to the post-mortem report, the student had died due of a bullet wound to stomach.
The final post-mortem report can take up to two days for release.
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan assures Sri Lanka of justice in Sialkot incident10:55 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Babar Azam on top after smashing most 50s and 100s in 202110:28 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Indian fighter jet's tyre stolen in Lucknow09:52 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Celebrities dazzle at James Bond-themed party in Karachi04:33 PM | 4 Dec, 2021