Five killed after military helicopter crashes in South Korea
Another person on board was injured and rushed to a nearby hospital, with severe cuts to his face and knees.
The helicopter was on a test flight after repairs, the Marine Corps told Yonhap.
It was flying at a height of about 10 meters (32.8 feet), around 4:46 p.m. local time, when it caught fire and crashed in the city of Pohang.
The names of the passengers and pilots weren’t released as of yet but all of the deceased were Marines, officials told The Korea Herald. The injured person was identified as a Marine master sergeant surnamed Kim.
- Gold price jumps Rs500 per tola in Pakistan09:40 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- PCB announces details of U13 and U16 boys tournaments09:15 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- PSL 7: Shahid Afridi spotted having fun with future son-in-law ...07:58 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Feroze Khan gears up for his first English rap single03:26 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021