Two women hurt in unprovoked Indian firing along LoC
Rawalpindi: Two women on Pakistani side were injured after Indian Army troops resorted to unprovoked firing along the Line of Control, said military’s media wing on Friday.
According to ISPR, the Indian forces resorted to latest ceasefire violations in Rakhchikri and Baroh sectors, targeting the civilian population.
#IndianArmy troops initiated unprovoked ceasefire violation(CFV) in Rakhchikri & Baroh Sector along #LOC targeting civilian population. 2 women, residents of Kirni & Gahi village were injured. 1697 #CFVs by Indian troops in 2020 to date.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) July 17, 2020
Two women residents of Kirni and Gahi village, were injured. This is the 1,697th ceasefire violation made by Indian troops in 2020 to date.
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021