Pakistan hails Iran's inclusion in CPEC
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said on Friday Iran's inclusion in CPEC and peace in Afghanistan will benefit every country of the region.
In a statement on Friday, he said this is a jolt for India, and the opposition is criticizing the Indian government.
The Minister said several Indian troops were killed and injured in a clash with China. He said there is a tension between India and Nepal, and India-Bangladesh relationship warmth has also reduced.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said India wanted to isolate Pakistan, but it itself has been isolated, Radio Pakistan reported.
The Foreign Minister said Pakistan provided India consular access to its spy Kulbhushan Jadhav yesterday, but the Indian diplomats avoided talking to him.
He said India's ill intentions have been exposed as it did not want access to its spy.
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021