Pakistan hails Iran's inclusion in CPEC
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said on Friday Iran's inclusion in CPEC and peace in Afghanistan will benefit every country of the region.
In a statement on Friday, he said this is a jolt for India, and the opposition is criticizing the Indian government.
The Minister said several Indian troops were killed and injured in a clash with China. He said there is a tension between India and Nepal, and India-Bangladesh relationship warmth has also reduced.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said India wanted to isolate Pakistan, but it itself has been isolated, Radio Pakistan reported.
The Foreign Minister said Pakistan provided India consular access to its spy Kulbhushan Jadhav yesterday, but the Indian diplomats avoided talking to him.
He said India's ill intentions have been exposed as it did not want access to its spy.
- Action sought against Imran Khan, Yasmin Rashid for ‘smear campaign ...08:49 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- US wants better relations with Pakistan: Dilawar Syed08:12 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Yashma Gill shares her views regarding Humayun Saeed’s famous ...08:00 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Sindh announces public holidays for Eidul-Adha 202207:31 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:33 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022