PM still needs to recover from operation: Daily Pakistan editor Mujib Shami
In a live Facebook video, he told Daily Pakistan that Nawaz Sharif has not yet resumed normal life after the operation and apparently he will need a few more weeks to cope with the aftermath of the open-heart surgery, even though doctors have allowed him to travel.
"I think, it will not be possible for him to return to Pakistan before Eid-ul-Fitr, however, hopefully he will be back in the very days after Ramazan," he said while responding to a query.
Commenting about the Prime Minister's decision for treatment in London, Shami said that Nawaz Sharif was not ready to fly to the United Kingdom for this surgery and he wanted to visit some Pakistani surgeon for this purpose, however the country's political situation pushed him to make this decision.
He went on to say that all the expenses of the premier's stay in London were being born by his family and that Nawaz Sharif and all other Pakistanis could get medical treatments from abroad as long as they paid for it themselves.
About Nawaz Sharif's surgery, he said that doctors had made four major incisions on his chest and have taken two arteries from legs and another from his shoulder to correct his heart's functions.
Here is full video:
- Pakistan releases UK judgements in Broadsheet case [Read Full Verdict]07:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- 500-year-old mosque discovered in Pakistan’s capital (VIDEO)07:12 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran hails CM Khalid’s plan to turn G-B into world-class ...06:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021