PM still needs to recover from operation: Daily Pakistan editor Mujib Shami
In a live Facebook video, he told Daily Pakistan that Nawaz Sharif has not yet resumed normal life after the operation and apparently he will need a few more weeks to cope with the aftermath of the open-heart surgery, even though doctors have allowed him to travel.
"I think, it will not be possible for him to return to Pakistan before Eid-ul-Fitr, however, hopefully he will be back in the very days after Ramazan," he said while responding to a query.
Commenting about the Prime Minister's decision for treatment in London, Shami said that Nawaz Sharif was not ready to fly to the United Kingdom for this surgery and he wanted to visit some Pakistani surgeon for this purpose, however the country's political situation pushed him to make this decision.
He went on to say that all the expenses of the premier's stay in London were being born by his family and that Nawaz Sharif and all other Pakistanis could get medical treatments from abroad as long as they paid for it themselves.
About Nawaz Sharif's surgery, he said that doctors had made four major incisions on his chest and have taken two arteries from legs and another from his shoulder to correct his heart's functions.
Here is full video:
- PM Imran to seek fresh vote of confidence from parliament11:40 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Quetta Gladiators beat Multan Sultans by 22 runs11:05 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021