Why every woman, young or old, is rushing to Ensemble in Lahore?
Farah Talib Aziz is an exclusive customized couture label based in Karachi. Keeping in view that Eid will be celebrated during the scorching summers, FTA is bringing a collection of pastel colors and floral prints inspired by Elizabethan and Victorian drawings. The collection has a variety of cuts and lines. From short Kurtis to edgy sleeves and off shoulder lines, cotton to silk, and casual to formal, the FTA Eid collection has it all.
Today’s showcase will provide a deeper sight into the FTA Eid collection. The design house has lately showcased its Eid collection in Dubai. Wrapping up the exhibit in Lahore, FTA will move forward to Islamabad for an urbane showcase there on June 20th.
- President confers Hilal-e-Imtiaz (M) on Jordanian military chief02:32 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Top Court rejects Sindh govt appeal, directs to release Omar Sheikh01:45 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Bank AL Habib's profit increases by 59.48 percent01:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- 'Look who’s talking' – Governor Sindh responds to 'dog enjoying ...01:26 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ADB approves $10bn for economic recovery of Pakistan12:53 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021