Why every woman, young or old, is rushing to Ensemble in Lahore?
Farah Talib Aziz is an exclusive customized couture label based in Karachi. Keeping in view that Eid will be celebrated during the scorching summers, FTA is bringing a collection of pastel colors and floral prints inspired by Elizabethan and Victorian drawings. The collection has a variety of cuts and lines. From short Kurtis to edgy sleeves and off shoulder lines, cotton to silk, and casual to formal, the FTA Eid collection has it all.
Today’s showcase will provide a deeper sight into the FTA Eid collection. The design house has lately showcased its Eid collection in Dubai. Wrapping up the exhibit in Lahore, FTA will move forward to Islamabad for an urbane showcase there on June 20th.
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan beat Afghanistan by 24 runs11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021