Sindh Cabinet approves Rs1.24 trillion budget proposals for FY 2020-21
KARACHI - The Sindh Cabinet on Wednesday approved Rs1.24 trillion budget proposals for the next financial year 2020-21 in the pre-budget cabinet meeting held at the Chief Minister House here.
The Cabinet meeting was presided over by the Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah.
Besides Provincial Ministers, the meeting was attended by Sindh Chief Secretary, Chairman Planning and Development and Secretaries concerned.
Sindh Finance Secretary Hassan Naqvi briefed the meeting about the budget of the financial year 2020-21.
Murad Ali Shah addressing the participants of the meeting said that the poor, farmers, youth, government employees and private sector had been provided with relief in the next budget.
He said that in spite of difficulties the budget for the development projects had been allocated.
He said, ‘We have tried to present a balanced budget adding that, we would not leave the people alone”.
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program budget increased to Rs203 billion04:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020