Some detractors giving false impression of CPEC being slowed, Says Asim Bajwa
ISLAMABAD - Chairman China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority Lt General (retired) Asim Saleem Bajwa said that the pace of work on CPEC projects has recently been picked up and the scope of the project has been enhanced.
In a tweet, he said a great deal of groundwork has been done to launch phase two of the project.
Some detractors giving false impression of #CPEC being slowed.Not only pace of work on projects picked up recently,a great deal ground work done to launch phase-2.Coming soon;$ 7.2 Bn ML-1, two Hydel Power projects investing $3.5 Bns, SEZs,&agriculture.Scope actually enhanced— Asim Saleem Bajwa (@AsimSBajwa) June 17, 2020
The Chairman CPEC Authority said some detractors are giving false impression of CPEC being slowed, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said the upcoming projects include 7.2 billion dollars ML-1, two hydel power projects investing 3.5 billion dollars, special economic zones and agricultural projects.
- WATCH – Rawalpindi youngster hit to death by train while shooting ...10:39 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Army Chief, Acting US Chargé d' Affaires discuss Pak-US ...10:04 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan reports 43 Covid-19 deaths, 1,927 new infections in past 24 ...09:32 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:05 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021