Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film to be released online
Sushant Singh Rajput’s Dil Bechara, the Indian remake of Hollywood film The Fault In Our Stars, will soon release online, reported Femina.
The film was initially slated to release in May, however, the coronavirus pandemic put it on hold.
Helmed by Mukesh Chhabra, Dil Bechara will release on Indian OTT service Hotstar.
Mukesh and the late actor were considered to be extremely close and treated each other like brothers.
Apart from being Mukesh Chhabra's directorial debut, the film is actor Sanjana Sanghi’s first film as well.
Sushant was last seen on the big screen in Chhichore which released last year. His most notable works include Kai Po Che, M.S Dhoni, PK, Raabta, Kedarnath and Drive.
The actor passed away on Sunday at his house in Bandra. The police confirmed that he committed suicide. His untimely demise came as shock to everyone in the film industry, his family and his fans.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Indian troops kill one Kashmiri youth in Baramulla11:43 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Punjab asks charity organizations to register before 15th August11:15 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Punjab CM Buzdar inspected several areas of Lahore after heavy ...10:48 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Countries may have to lockdown again as coronavirus could bounce ...10:06 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 248,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,197 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020