4.4 magnitude earthquake hits Islamabad, parts of KPK
ISLAMABAD – An earthquake of magnitude 4.4 hit Islamabad and parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on Thursday.
There were no immediate reports of casualties or loss of property.
Citizens took to Twitter to share their concerns after termors were felt.
According to the National Seismic Monitoring Centre, the earthquake struck 25 kilometres southeast of Mingora in KP and had a depth of 20 kilometers.
- Microsoft for Startups MEA’s GrowthX Accelerator cohort 2 reaches ...12:36 PM | 25 May, 2022
- 'Azadi March': Clashes erupt between police, PTI protesters in Lahore ...11:46 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Another US school shooting leaves 19 children dead11:22 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Islamabad police issue traffic plan ahead of PTI’s long march10:48 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Azadi March – Road blockades disrupt fuel supplies in parts of ...10:28 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Sajal's healing words for Ahad's ailing aunt win her praise11:15 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022