Late Paul Walker's daughter may appear in Fast & Furious 10: Vin Diesel
American actor and filmmaker Vin Diesel has hinted that late Fast & Furious co-star Paul Walker’s daughter Meadow Walker may make an appearance in the franchise.
In an interview, the star spoke about the aftermath of Paul’s tragic death in a car accident back in 2013 when they were still filming Furious 7.
"When the tragedy happened back in 2013, we stopped filming Furious 7 for about five months because we were wrapping our heads around what we were going to do, while mourning," Vin said.
"And the studio accepted a bold decision, which was to allow the character to exist in our mythology."
The actor continued, "And to that end alone, you have to honour that. On a personal level, we started this franchise together. Alongside us starting the franchise, we started a brotherhood. Our brotherhood will outlast the franchise."
When asked about the possibility of Meadow making an appearance, the actor said after a bit of thinking: "I would not count anything out.”
"Let me just—without giving you all of the secrets of Fast 10. Let's just say nothing's ruled out."
- Three killed in explosion onboard Indian naval ship at Mumbai dockyard11:16 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Gobi's Paints 3rd U19 Junior Polo Championship: Remington JPF score ...10:42 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan increases tax on mobile phone recharge10:20 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran condemns Houthi attacks on UAE in call with Abu Dhabi ruler09:54 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Pakistani Rupee sheds 26 paisas against dollar09:24 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Adnan Siddiqui takes a hilarious jibe at Humayun Saeed04:17 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Minal Khan and Ahsan Mohsin share stunning portrait from Kartarpur03:46 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021