Four staff members in PM House tested positive for COVID-19
ISLAMABAD - Four staff members in the Prime Minister’s house have reportedly tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
According to media reports, the infected staff members have been quarantined after coronavirus tests of the PM House staff came back positive..
Special Assistant to PM for political communication Dr Shahbaz Gill has clarified that the check-ups on the PM Office and all other important offices staff were carried out as part of a regular activity.
The infected staff members had not been in direct contact with any major government official, Dr Shahbaz added.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021