Russia confirms Sinai Plane Crash was ACT OF TERRORISM
According to Russian media reports, traces of explosive material were found in the plane and downing of the flight was an intentional terrorist activity. Explosives equal to around 1kg of TNT was used in the crash, the statement said.
In another news Russian President Putin has been quoted saying as "murder of Russian citizens in Sinai desert was one of the bloodies acts and it will never be let gone."
Those responsible for the action will be hunted and brought to justice as soon as possible, he announced.
Putin also vowed to speed up its anti-ISIS operation Syria.
All 224 people on board were killed when the Kogalymavia A231 plane crashed in the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt on October 31.
Syria and Iraq based militant group Islamic State (ISIS) had claimed responsibility for downing the plane.
- PAKvWI: West Indies squad lands in Pakistan for limited-overs series11:34 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Navy marks golden jubilee of Hangor Day with special ...11:17 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- SnackVideo and PUBG Hashtag Challenge was a Brilliant Success10:42 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- LHC acquits blasphemy convict after 11 years in jail10:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan reports first confirmed case of new coronavirus variant ...09:58 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021