Bridal Trends: How 'Pastels' have taken over the Reds & Maroons
Contributed By: Nousheen Sherazi
Bridal couture trends have changed drastically in the past few years.
However, all this has changed.
Designers are now taking the ‘Less is more’ approach and incorporating minimalism in their designs.
Maroon has been replaced with colors such as tea pink, peach , grey, silver, off white, ivory and many more. The bridal color palette now focuses on light colors along with simple embroideries.
Most designers now focus on light color embroideries giving the whole outfit an elegant and graceful look.
The gown trend is back once again, many brides prefer wearing a gown instead of a lehenga on their wedding day mainly because it’s more sophisticated and chic.
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Model Bella Hadid speaks out against racism within the fashion ...03:35 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020