5807 Pakistani citizens to be removed from B category of travel blacklist
ISLAMABAD - The Periodical Review Committee for review of blacklisted citizens under category "B" has recommended removal of 5807 blacklisted individuals from the list of 42,725 Blacklisted Individuals.
The decision was taken in consultation with all relevant agencies and departments on whose instance the individuals were blacklisted.
Earlier, taking serious notice of the miseries of Pakistani citizens in wake of their names on blacklist for long duration, Interior Minister Ijaz Ahmed Shah had directed the Director General Immigration and Passports to convene a meeting of Periodical Review Committee immediately for consideration of cases on merit and their removal after due process.
- 5 wardrobe essentials every woman needs in 202002:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- How to pick the right iPhone 12 to suit you best01:46 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Top 9 gaming mouse in 202001:37 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Tax evasion: PM authorised FBR to look into citizen’s expenditure01:28 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Jared Leto to return as ‘The Joker’ in ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice ...11:00 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Irfan Junejo pens a heartfelt birthday note for wife03:09 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Cops arrested after 18-year-old dies in police custody11:11 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan Sugar mills association along with JDW group manipulate ...09:39 AM | 23 Oct, 2020