PIA to increase flights to Saudi Arabia from Sept 30
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has planned to increase its flights from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia from 23 per week to 51 flights per week from September 30.
Spokesman of the national flag carrier, Abdullah Khan sharing details today said additional flights will operate to and from different destinations including Jeddah, Medina, Riyadh and Dammam.
In the wake of the Saudi government's announcement of certain ease in travel restrictions the national flag carrier has decided to fully activate its services.
Abdullah Khan said passengers planning to visit Saudi Arabia will, however, have to necessarily present their corona (negative) test certificate, conducted 48 hours prior to their departure time.
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022