PIA to increase flights to Saudi Arabia from Sept 30
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has planned to increase its flights from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia from 23 per week to 51 flights per week from September 30.
Spokesman of the national flag carrier, Abdullah Khan sharing details today said additional flights will operate to and from different destinations including Jeddah, Medina, Riyadh and Dammam.
In the wake of the Saudi government's announcement of certain ease in travel restrictions the national flag carrier has decided to fully activate its services.
Abdullah Khan said passengers planning to visit Saudi Arabia will, however, have to necessarily present their corona (negative) test certificate, conducted 48 hours prior to their departure time.
- PM Imran reiterates to bring powerful under the ambit of law12:54 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Videos of alleged buying, selling of votes leak ahead of Lahore’s ...12:33 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Section 144 imposed around Karachi's Nasla Tower amid protests ...11:52 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- President Alvi, Tajik counterpart agree to further strengthen ...11:27 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Punjab students to get Rs3,000 monthly stipend under Waseela Taleem ...10:53 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021