Pakistan and India can connect through the medium of storytelling: Asim Abbasi
Churails, since its premiere on the Indian OTT platform, has been a rage and film-maker Asim Abbasi has proved that he is unparalleled by bringing a fresh perspective to our screens.
The series is the first ever Pakistani project made under an Indian streaming giant and according to the director, such opportunities can strengthen the ties between Pakistan and India regardless of the political hostility between both nations.
Recently, Asim told IANS that “we are connecting through the medium of storytelling, which is one of the oldest forms of entertainment.”
He also shared that no matter what, we are bound to connect in this digital age and art is what brings people together.
The web-series was released on ZEE5 last week and there's no doubt about the fact that it's an absolute binging treat for everyone.
Marking the digital debut of director Asim Abbasi, ‘Churails‘ houses a star-studded cast including Sarwat Gilani, Mehar Bano, Yasra Rizvi and Nimra Bucha in the lead.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- FIA Lahore summons Salman Shahbaz05:54 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC flimsy attempt to put pressure on govt: Shibli04:01 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020