Covid-19: Pakistan reports 578 news cases, two deaths in last 24 hours
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan reported 578 new coronavirus cases and two deaths during the last 24 hours, said the National Institute of Health (NIH) in its update on Thursday morning.
According to fresh statistics, the COVID-19 positivity rate in Pakistan witnessed a slight decline as it was recorded at 2.55 percent from yesterday’s 2.72%
As many as 578 new COVID-19 infections were detected after testing on 22,679 samples in the last 24 hours. Meanwhile, 159 people suffering from the virus are being treated in critical care units.
COVID-19 Statistics 18 August 2022— NIH Pakistan (@NIH_Pakistan) August 18, 2022
Total Tests in Last 24 Hours: 22,679
Positive Cases: 578
Positivity %: 2.55%
Patients on Critical Care: 159
On Wednesday, Pakistan recorded 526 new Covid-19 cases and five deaths.
Asif Zardari tests positive for Covid-19 02:07 PM | 28 Jul, 2022
KARACHI – PPP co-chairman and former president Asif Ali Zardari tested positive for Covid-19 as he was in Dubai ...
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:53 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 03 October 202211:48 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- COAS General Bajwa likely to meet top official during his stay in US10:00 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Miftah Ismail terms slash in POL prices 'reckless' decision09:08 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022