CJP Khosa stresses judges, lawyers' training to ensure justice
ISLAMABAD - Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Asif Saeed Khosa has emphasized on training of judges and lawyers to ensure dispensation of justice in the society.
Addressing a ceremony in Islamabad on Wednesday, he said a lawyer or judge connects things with one another and always eager to attain knowledge, Radio Pakistan reported.
Talking about terrorism, chief justice said it has a long history, adding that weak elements attacks people to create fear among them. He suggested that media can play a key role to counter efforts of creating hysteria.
Talking about the erstwhile Federally Administered Tribal Areas, he encouraged lawyers and Judges to take up cases in these areas so that the people living there welcome the court system.
- Senator Manzoor Kakar survives assassination attempt in Quetta09:59 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves Phase-II of NAP for locust control09:44 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan finalizes guidelines, strategy to counter COVID-19 on Eidul ...09:05 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during FY 202108:26 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020