CJP Khosa stresses judges, lawyers' training to ensure justice
ISLAMABAD - Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Asif Saeed Khosa has emphasized on training of judges and lawyers to ensure dispensation of justice in the society.
Addressing a ceremony in Islamabad on Wednesday, he said a lawyer or judge connects things with one another and always eager to attain knowledge, Radio Pakistan reported.
Talking about terrorism, chief justice said it has a long history, adding that weak elements attacks people to create fear among them. He suggested that media can play a key role to counter efforts of creating hysteria.
Talking about the erstwhile Federally Administered Tribal Areas, he encouraged lawyers and Judges to take up cases in these areas so that the people living there welcome the court system.
- Iran urges Saudi Arabia to work together to resolve problems10:09 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- PIA detected 466 fake degree-holders in last 5 years09:45 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan on right track after tackling inherited economic woes, says ...08:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Naming Babar Azam as captain, PCB announces squad for T20 matches ...08:14 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- China rejects US diplomat's 'negative propaganda' against CPEC ...08:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019