Reema may have tried to 'poison me', claims Meera
KARACHI - Lollywood’s controversial actor Meera aka Meera jee is usually in headlines because of her confidant statements and tweets. The actress has her Twitter game strong and manages to remain in the news one way or the other.
During her recent appearance as a guest to a private channel ARY's news show, Har Lamha Purjosh Meera Jee responded to a question put in front of her by senior anchorperson Wasim Badami and it was shocking indeed.
Talking about an allegation by Reema made last month that a fellow actor had tried to poison her, Badami had asked Meera if she knew who would do such a thing to Reema. Meera, in her very own tone, responded by saying “Unhon ne mujhay zeher dene ki koshish ki hogi” (she may have tried to poison me), to the shock of the host and the audience.
Here is the video:
Later the host asked her to define her fellow actors in one-word, she called Resham ‘a good friend’, but for Reema, she said that she didn’t have the attitude which was expected of a senior actor.
Have something to add? Share with us in the comments box below.
- Seven-day anti-polio drive starts across Sindh12:36 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- FBR directed to stop menace of fake and flying invoices10:10 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020